- Entries must be short stories between 1,000 and 2,500 words.
- Entries must be typed double spaced, one side only, on 8.5” x 11” white paper with 1” margins. Use either Courier or Times Roman type fonts, 12pt.
- Each story must have a cover sheet containing only:
- a.The name of the story
- b.The author’s name
- c.Complete address
- d.Telephone number
- e.E-mail address
- f.Story word count
- The author’s name should not appear anywhere except on the cover sheet.
- The cover sheet and the story should be sent in separate attachments, but in the same email.
- No PDFs
- No erotica
- Each story page should have a header containing the title of the story. Pages should be numbered in either the header or footer.
- Entries must be previously unpublished short stories written in English by the person whose name is one the cover sheet. Published on-line is considered published.
- Failure to follow all contest rules will result in disqualification: entry fees for disqualified entries will not be refunded.
- Entry fee of $10.00 per story may be mailed with the story or paid through Paypal. Check for paypal button and email link below.
Additional information concerning contest.
Three (3) judges will review stories and select the winners.
Judges do not see the author’s name, or any other information about the author. No entrant knows the identity of any judge.
Decision of the judges are final
Judges’ score sheets will be returned to author.
Entries postmarked after the deadline, March 15, 2019, whether by U.S. mail or e-mail, will not be considered.
Entries may be emailed to email@example.com OR snail mailed to: Mike Clifton 571 CR 4825 Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455
Members, enter your book covers for the the first online cover contest. This first contest is romance so let's see some of your most swoon worthy covers. Entries close in January. Share with your friends to get them to visit and vote. Upcoming contest: Crime/mystery, Fantasy, Children's.